How do we split the assets?

In this video we considers splitting financial assets, specifically pension pots, following divorce.

The most popular way of doing this is called pension offsetting and you do not need a court order for this type of arrangement.

But you should also consider a Pension Sharing Order or Pension Attachment Order; I explain all three options in this video.

Would you like to talk? We can arrange a video or telephone call, which is at my expense and without any obligation. Find out more and schedule your discovery call.

Privacy Policy

Registered Office: 21 High View Close, Leicester, LE4 9LJ : 10490287.

ISJ Independent Financial Planning Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Authorisation number: 770385.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit