Who I work with
All my clients are different, but there are some common things that trigger them to seek out financial advice. These include:
- Inheriting money following the death of a loved one
- A desire to finish work and retire
- A realisation, often following a birthday, that it’s impossible to work forever
- Being made redundant or changing job
- Concern about how investments are performing
- Nervousness about an existing financial adviser
- Divorce or separation
- The birth of a child
I believe that to deliver the high-quality, independent, financial advice my clients deserve, I must have an in-depth knowledge of the financial issues they face.
That means working with only a small number of different groups, to whom I can bring my specialist knowledge. Typically therefore, our clients are based in Leicester, London, and the surrounding areas, and are currently going through a divorce, want help to plan for their retirement or have already retired.